Posting for Kevin McLaughlin.
Kevin discovered this bird at 715 Am and I arrived not long after and saw and
photographed this bird at the back of the wetland. Shortly after it flew
south(red hill pond?) and I did not see it again, though it was flying low.
Those that remember last year's bird will recall it going hours, and one time,
a week or so, with no sightings.  So it may end up back in the wetland or along
the creek.
From the QEW Niagara get off at Eastport. Stay on Eastport and eventually after
an RV dealership and then an unused white warehouse on your right, the entrance
is a bit hidden on your right. Park and follow walkway to viewing area with
interpretive signage.
Good find Kevin!
Uncle Len

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.