From: Reuven Martin
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 3:46 PM
To: ontbirds
Subject: [Ontbirds] Laughing Gull near Dunnville

I'm looking at an adult Laughing Gull at the Mosaic Lagoons south of
Dunnville. From Dunnville take Main street/N Shore Drive south along the
east side of the grand river. After passing through the small community of
Stromness take a right on Rymer Rd. The lagoons are on the right, look
through the fence. Scope recommended.
Reuven Martin

--- End Message ---