Hi there

I have so far tallied three Eurasian Wigeons this morning. One first basic
male(?)/very rufous female with American Wigeons at Farran Park; and two males
(adult and immature) with American Wigeons, Gadwall and a surprise three female
Black Scoters, seen along Long Sault Parkway, from Woodland Campground. The
wigeons were concentrated on the N side of Woodland and viewed from the beach.

I will post photos with uploaded eBird checklists this evening.

Directions: from 401, take exit 770 to Ingleside. Continue S to Highway 2. From
Hwy 2, head W to Farran Park Rd. Farran Park is located there. From Farran
Park, head E on Hwy 2 to Long Sault Parkway. Take Long Sault to Woodland
Campsite entrance, then walk N along gravel road to beach lookout. There are no
parking signs at the entrance of Woodland; I parked along the side of the
parkway.

Jon
Sent from my iPhone