From: David Pryor
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 8:40 AM
To: Ontbirds
Subject: [Ontbirds] Le Conte's Sparrow - Mississauga/Toronto

I just had point blank looks for well over a minute at a Le Conte's Sparrow at
Marie Curtis Park.

The bird was located along the paved path that borders the east side of the
pond at the west end of the open meadow section of the park.

Currently trying to relocate it to get photos.

Marie Curtis Park is located on the south side of Lakeshore Blvd between Dixie
Road and Brown's Line.

David Pryor

Sent from my iPhone

--- End Message ---