--- Begin Message ---
Instead of Concession 7, the sign says N/S Walsingham Townline Rd.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: rile...@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 11:52 AM
To: Ontbirds
Subject: Cattle Egret, Northwest of Wallsingham

The Cattle Egret first posted by Karen Chanyi Parsons ‎on the Ontario Birds Facebook page yesterday (seen Oct. 22) and reported again this morning by Rex Bartlett on eBird is still present. It is with cattle (naturally) on the east side of Hazen Rd. About 150 metres north of Concession 7.

Directions: take Hwy 59 north from Wallsingham (north of Long Point) to Concession 7 turn left  (west) to Hazen Rd. Turn right until to come to a cattle pasture on your right about 100 - 150 metres.

Good luck,
Garth

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.

--- End Message ---