I found 5 of the GWF Geese still at the Madawaska Dam lake at Arnprior at 1:30
today.  they are with several thousand Canadas on the north side seen from
Baskin Drive.  the GWFs are feeding in the field maybe 100m in from the water.

A tinsey bit windy today.

Ottawa west on 417 to Arnprior. exit at White Lake road and go right toward
town.  Baskin Dr is one of first or second intersections.  right onto Baskin
then under the bridge and on your left will be the Geese

Cheers

Iain

Sent from my Samsung device over Bell's LTE network.