The Carolina Wren is here in Carleton place  each day for suet and a Chipping
Sparrow arrived today as well.  I tried to submit to Ebird but it said they are
rare so I don't seem to be able to submit.  if someone knows how to use Ebird
so I can get around this issue that would be very wonderful.  I am using the
Cell App.

Birds  are in my yard in Carleton Place.  so if you want to chance seeing them
email me but it will be the luck of the draw as I only see them for maybe 10
minutes in a whole day.

Cheers

Iain

Sent from my Samsung device over Bell's LTE network.