Hi all  Yes the Fish Crow is still being seen AND HEARD!  at the Sailing Club
parking lot ( where I originally found it)From Lakeshore Rd, drive south on
Lakefront Promenade ( At Tim Horton's) [ between Dixie & Cawthra]Drive just
past the Marina entrance and turn left into Sailing Club parking lot. Listen
for it's call. it is/was very vocal.   Earlier it was harassed by C. Grackles
and flew east to first,one way, parking lot ( Lakeside with bathrooms &
children playground). But it still called incessantly...thus easy to spot!!
Videos and pics taken.Garth Riley just text that he had it at the Sailing
club!Cheers & Good Luck'LUC' Fazio

     On Saturday, April 29, 2017 12:43 PM, Mark Cranford via ONTBIRDS