This evening I stopped in at the Hearst sewage lagoons. There were a few
shorebirds present, including 2 Red-necked Phalaropes in the northeast cell,
and a Willet in the southwest cell (out of the four big cells). Photos of these
birds can be found on my eBird checklist
(http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S37388339).

Hearst is located on Highway 11 in southern Cochrane District, roughly halfway
between Longlac and Cochrane. The lagoons are south of town and accessed off
Begin Road, just north of the intersection with Bosnick Road.

Good birding,

Josh Vandermeulen

joshvandermeulen.blogspot.com