I went looking for the Red Knot and did not see it.  I did see a Dowitcher
with a much longer bill and a dark line between bill and eye and a white
eyebrow stripe that was rufous red and not salmon red.  I believe it was a
Long-Billed because what I saw looked like lighter barring on the
sides/underparts vs the denser barring and spotting expected of the
Short-Billed.  The colour was also fairly dark rufous, which may also
differentiate it from the Short-Billed.  I look forward to hearing what the
photos say.  Hope there is a Red Knot there as that would be a lifer for me.