Hi all

Before I headed home I thought I would stop in and have a look for the
Frigatebird. Lol why not!?

It was in the air when I arrived and it then headed south. Last I could see it
was about at the Park gates. When I left around 7:30 or 8 it was still out of
sight. No idea if it came back or not. I am sure someone will post out in the
am but it won't be me. Thanks for all the notes over the last couple of days
they we great.

Good birding.

Ellen Smout
London