This morning while at the Walker Industries landfill in Thorold, Niagara
Region, 3 Black Vultures flew over me slowly heading west. In the last few
months I have only occasionally seen Black Vultures at the "usual spot", aka
the Queenston area along the lower Niagara River, and usually only one or two
birds; presumably some of those birds are the ones now in Thorold.

The landfill is located on Thorold Townline Road just north of Lakeview
Cemetery, in the northeast part of Thorold, Niagara Region.

Good birding,
Josh Vandermeulen
joshvandermeulen.blogspot.com

Sent from my iPhone