Since there haven't been any Ontbird updates regarding Ashbridge's Bay, I'm
enclosing a link to my ebird post of Tuesday.
http://ebird.org/ebird/canada/view/checklist/S38550648

Shorebirding at Ashbridge's is terrific this year in spite of all the human
activity (beach-goers, volleyball). The birds seem content to feed despite
people walking right by. Highlight for us (Ivor Williams and myself) were
close-up views of a Pectoral Sandpiper. We also saw SP Plover (2), Spotted
and Least Sandpipers, Lesser Yellowlegs and a few Sanderlings. Another
birder said he had seen a White-Rumped SP but wasn't able to re-locate it.

Good Birding!

Jack Alvo

 <mailto:a...@sympatico.ca> a...@sympatico.ca

Toronto