The Neotropic Cormorant is still present. Several eBirders have reported it at
Cranberry Marsh today (best viewed from viewing platform at south end of
roadway from Lynne Shores parking lot -- parking fees in effect) in the morning
and early afternoon. I found it on the west breakwall at Whitby harbour around
3:30 PM (among a large number of Double-crested .Cormorant) after a line of
thunderstorms went through (best viewed from the east breakwall, exit Hwy 401
at Brock St Whitby and go south until Brock becomes Water St then look for a
parking lot on the right). Something spooked the birds around 3:45 PM and they
all flew off, and I was unable to relocate the Neotropic Cormorant among the
many birds coming to roost in the trees beyond the west breakwall.

Chris Escott  +1 416-788-8055