After 7 tries I finally saw the RT Loon.  Bouncing in the chop and diving made
it difficult.  Next time I will stay on the beach.

Okay Mark Gawn encouraged me to go back to using eBird so I did on my mobile
  Once again any bird labeled rare leads to a message that it needs to be
confirmed before it can be submitted.  This happened to me over a year ago and
many of you emailed me the solution but for the life of me I can not remember
it. Sometimes I hate the eBird interface but I will persevere.

Rideau Ferry CA is just west of the bridge at the village down first road on
right.

By the way 204 for Lanark

Help accepted

Iain

Sent from my Samsung device over Bell's LTE network.