Hi Everyone

Sadly this morning I found the Britannia ridge Black-throated Gray Warbler
near death. After searching for a while I noticed a bird laying motionless
at the base of a tree. I picked it up and held it in my hands to warm it
up. Unfortunately it did not make it. The specimen will be donated to the
Royal Ontario Museum. This individual was first observed on November 2 and
was seen most days until December 2. After a week of absence it was back on
site December 10-12. This warbler was enjoyed by many birders and
photographers over its lengthy stay. Unfortunately insectivorous don't do
well in the winter.

Bruce

Bruce Di Labio
P.O.Box 538