I saw what I believe to be a flock of snow buntings at this park around
9:30 am, in the central area near the entrance. Lots of white, dark wing
pattern, warm brown cheek patches.  I counted about 5 to 7 in the flock,
but was distracted by people walking by.

Hopefully someone will be able to confirm? They definitely weren’t
goldfinches as they were not as dark and no strong yellow on body.

Karen
--

*Karen's Mission **Statement:*

To share the joy of living with compassion, integrity and wisdom while
accomplishing my goals and the dreams of others.