I am travelling through CP tomorrow, and could take the bird to Sandy Pines
Wildlife Centre, Napanee. I know the staff and the work the centre does, it
will be seen by a vet and rehabilitated if possible, then returned to the
wild.Let me know if anyone is able to confine it for transport to a rescue
centre.613.743.5094Cathie Stewart
    On Sunday, March 25, 2018, 4:34:05 p.m. EDT, Glen Fox via ONTBIRDS