For those interested, the Chuck-will's-widow is still present, perched in the
same spot. There are strong winds in the area but it is hunkered down and
likely won't go anywhere this afternoon if people continue to keep a safe
distance.

See Andrew's directions in the post below.

Good birding,
Josh Vandermeulen

Sent from my iPhone