greetings birders banders at the Hilliardton marsh research center were excited
to get the stations first ever Leconte sparrow one had been sighted over 25
years ago in a survey done before the marsh was created it came on a day where
10 new species arrived so the migration has just reached us while diversity is
good we are not seeing many individual birds yet and expect to have a push
soon. If anyone would like more details about our banding stations results they
can contact me off list.

The hilliardton marsh is located 20 minutes north east of newliskeard which is
approximately 5 hours north of Toronto