Hello Raptorfans, especially Broad Wing chasers. It looks like the weather may
be about to change into just the kind of thing our good old Broadwings like. I
mean the kind that makes them fly in great big balls over High Park. Can't say
for sure but if they do and you're not there, you're gonna be plenty hawked off
 until I give you the next heads'-up. Stay tuned for further (hopefully
exciting ) news starting on
www.facebook.com/TOCbirds/<http://www.facebook.com/TOCbirds/>

Toronto Ornithological Club - Home | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/TOCbirds/>
www.facebook.com
Toronto Ornithological Club. 123 likes ยท 6 talking about this. The TOC is a
birding club promoting the monitoring, enjoyment, and conservation of birds...

TOMORROW!
GoodBirds,
Tim