Today 15 people joined in for a short walk along the Hamilton waterfront
near Hutches. Winds were good for a lakewatch, but due to time constraints
we moved in land. We had 40 species in 2 hours.
Highlights were a Yellow-billed Cuckoo showing well for a few members in
the group and a few early Hermit Thrushes.
Birding was a little slow, but the company was good.

Thanks to all who joined in and let's hope next year is better.

If you want me to share the ebird checklist from today, please feel free to
email me.

Regards,
Rich