Dear shorebird enthusiasts,

We've posted summaries for each of our three remote field camps for 28 August
to 10 September. This is our final field camp report for the 2018 season. We
will post the aerial survey summary in the coming weeks.

Highlights from this period include primarily juvenile Red Knot counts,
influxes of Dunlin and much more. Check out the summaries for more details.
https://www.jamesbayshorebirdproject.com/seasonsummaries/

A huge thanks to our crew leaders Gray Carlin, Amie MacDonald, and Doug McRae!
These folks should be commended for their time and efforts leading a variety of
personnel over the course of the season. Further big thanks to the numerous
volunteers who dedicated their time to the project this season! All told over
40 personnel from four countries were involved in 2018.

Thank you for your interest,
      Christian Friis
Canadian Wildlife Service
Toronto, Canada