Good Morning,

Yesterday, Oct. 9/18 Bob Tyler and I walked our usual route - Hanlan's Point to
Gibralter Point and following are some of our finds.

Hooded Mergansers, Sharp-shined, Cooper's and Red-tailed Hawks, A. Kestrel,
Peregrine Falcon, Y-b Sapsuckers, Downy and Hairy Woodpeckers, Flickers, both
Nuthatches, House Wren, both Kinglets, Swainson's and Hermit Thrushes, Catbird,
Blue-headed Vireos, Tennessee, Orange-crowned (3), Nashville (8), Yellow-rumped
(many), Palm, Bay-breasted, Blackpoll and Connecticut (female) Warblers, E.
Towhees, Clay-colored (5), Savannah, Song, Swamp (13), White-throated (100),
and White-crowned (16) Sparrows and Dark-eyed Juncos.

Note:- The Connecticut Warbler - This almost ties the date of my latest
sighting of a male of this species with the one seen by Ian Cannell and myself
that was found Gavin Platt on October 10, 2014 and the 5 Clay-colored Sparrow
ties the number seen by myself and others at 5 on October 4, 2008 in almost the
same place. Bob and I feel that there were more than 5 of these birds but they
were moving along and entered heavier cover and hard to be sure if there were
more than 5.

Norm Murr
Richmond Hill, ON