Greetings birders to the south the wave of siskins continues  and they have
been joined by early redpolls  feeders at the marsh are filled with them
and  are easy to find driving around area field and forest. in addition
northern shrikes are becoming easy to find  and recently researchers at the
marsh have been banding boreal owls so we are starting to see a mall
movement of boreals which may move south in search of food as well. There
have also been a small movement of boreal chickadees that some birders and
photographers may find of interest. In the lst week roughlegged hawks have
been easy to find and kestrels and northern harriers are now scarce

BY bruce murphy

the marsh is located about 5 hours north of Toronto and about 20 minutes
north east of newliskeard. happy birding feel free to conatct me directly
if you would like more information regarding any of the birds