This afternoon while completing some arborist surveys in Hamilton, I came
across a pair of probable Eurasian Collared-Doves. I was without binoculars at
the time and only saw the doves in flight so I couldn’t eliminate African
Collared-Dove which is sometimes seen as an escapee. The doves flew into three
Norway Spruces located behind 528 Ferguson Ave N, City of Hamilton. I waited
for five minutes and I did not see them reappear. In flight they were
noticeably larger than Mourning Dove, pale sandy brown in colour and with dark
collars and squared off tails.

Good luck to anyone who searches for them. Keep in mind that this is a
residential neighbourhood.

Location is trees behind (east of) 528 Ferguson Ave N, City of Hamilton. Not
far from Collective Arts Brewing.

Cheers,
Josh

Sent from my iPhone