Ontbirds subscribers:

The feeders were staked out by at the very least a few birders for the
entire day, so, coverage was full. The bird was briefly observed at 8:40
AM, a little longer around 9:00 AM and once again at 12:25 PM. At 12:25 PM
it was first seen perched then briefly at the feeders before flying off.
Coverage continued until just before sundown, as far as I'm aware. A quick
note/reminder to access the area ONLY from Iris Street and not from the
schoolyard grounds adjacent to Denise's property. Anyone accessing from
anywhere other than Iris Street will be flushing all the birds from her
feeders, as she's the corner lot. Worse still, I just heard the word that
some birders accessed the area from the OC Transpo Transitway. A hefty fine
awaits transgressors, and OC Transpo security will ramp up their presence
in the general area if others decide to follow suit. The Pinecrest Creek
corridor is an extremely busy transit thru-way, so please be advised that
walking along the side of the transitway is not a good idea for many
reasons. All easily avoidable. Please just simply follow the
previously-described instructions for viewing the bird. Thank you.

Good luck to all those visiting the site tomorrow,
Jon