Yesterday Bob Tyler and I again birded The Islands and though numbers of birds
were down from last Friday we still came up with some nice bids.

5 Pied-billed Grebes, (3 together), Cormorants overhead, 15 waterfowl species
including Gadwalls, Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ring-necked Ducks, both Scaup, many
Common Goldeneyes and Buffleheads and all 3 Mergansers, Turkey Vulture,
Sharp-shinned, Cooper’s and Red-tailed Hawks, Belted Kingfisher, Brown Creeper,
2 Carolina Wrens, Eastern Bluebirds, N. Mockingbird (possible 2), 2 E. Towhees,
only 28 Song Sparrows (down from 102 on Friday but many more will pass through
later) and 2 White-throated Sparrows.

Norm Murr
Richmond Hill, ON

Sent from Mail for Windows 10