Jean Iron phoned me to advise that the Goose was not seen from early this
morning to 2.45pm despite many birders looking.
However : they were approached by a group of hunters who stated they were there
to hunt Snow Geese. Following discussions with a Conservation Officer who
passed by and talked to the hunters they agreed to not hunt today and possibly
this weekend. There is a 30 per day bag limit on Snow Geese only and with
approx 8000 in the area it is possible this weekend may see hunting occur !
Just a heads up to all birders. We will continue to post any sightings.
Michael

Michael Tate

Sent from my iPhone