From: Jeremy Bensette via ONTBIRDS <birdalert@ontbirds.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:26 p.m.
To: Bird Alert Ontbirds <birdalert@ontbirds.ca>
Subject: [Ontbirds] Black-bellied Whistling Duck near Hillman Marsh

The Black-bellied Whistling Duck is currently in the flooded field north of
Hillman Marsh where Mersea Rd 2 intersects Mersea Rd 21, east of Leamington,
Essex County. I heard it calling yesterday evening after a storm and am now
looking at it this afternoon in the middle of the large puddle with some
Mallards and shorebirds about 150m from either road.

If still searching for this rarity, it is worth looking with a telescope from
both roads. If it is not here, it might be worth looking at Leamington Marina
or in the area around Pelee Wings Nature Store on Point Pelee Dr. as Mike
Malone, the owner of Pelee Wings mentioned that he has heard and/or seen it
from there a few times about a week ago.

All the best,
Jeremy Bensette

Point Pelee and Essex County area guiding -
Please contact me if interested in booking

CONFIDENTIAL and/or PRIVILEGED. If received in error please notify the sender
and permanently delete. CONFIDENTIEL et/ou PRIVILÉGIÉ. Si ce courriel est reçu
par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser et en effacer toute trace. EY, 100 Adelaide
Street West, PO Box 1 Toronto, ON M5H 0B3. www.ey.com/ca To unsubscribe from
commercial electronic messages / Pour vous désabonner des messages
électroniques commerciaux : unsubscr...@ca.ey.com