Hello everyone,

I'm new to this group and I would like to present myself.
My name is mohamed and I'm an Algerian boy/man of 26 years.
I'm a curious person. I love traveling . enjoying my self, surf the web for new
things. Meet people from all over the world. Talk about any subject. Learn from
other people. I come from a Small town , it is called Laghouat and here we call
it:
"the door to the Sahara". Life sometimes become boring here in this small town.
Also because I did not find a job so I have too much free time. I finished
University and now i'm a Lawyer without a  job. But fortunately when it all
gets
too boring I have my friend " The Internet"   There is always something
fascinating
on the net. For example the last ting that is interesting me (and almost
driving me
crazy because I can not find the answers) is a site called YabaCool.com. I do
not
know if it is serious or just a joke. I looks like a travel site but on the
other
hand it does not. They say they are going to change the world make a global
revolution. But at the end it all seem just a big joke to me. Anyway I have
submitted my email as requested in the site and I did not receive any mail. The
only thing that happened was that a funny movie came up saying thank you! You
will
be the first to know when the world will start to change. (well at least it was
very funny!)  This has been weeks ago and i did not get any mail from them.
What do
you think? Does someone here know more about this site? Is it just a big Joke
or is
it really something big that will change the world?. Well that's enough about
it. I
know that as soon as I get to know about this site I will be interested in
something else, because the Internet is always full of surprices. I hope to
share
them here with you but most off all I hope to have reactions from you. Make new
friends. And enjoy being with you on this group.

Thanks you very much
A Warm greeting to everyone

Mohamed.

Kirim email ke