Dear Moderator,

We are Bar & Bistro located in Pacific Place Mall Jakarta, urgently need
position below:

ACCOUNTING TAX / TAX OFFICER
Female.Max 35 years old.Min graduated from S I Accounting Tax.Ready to work on
Saturday.Has experience as a accounting tax / tax officer minimal 5 years.
FOOD RUNNER / BUS BOY
Male.Minimum height 160 cm.Maximum 30 years old.
Good looking, loyal, nice, sales person.
Min graduated from hotel senior high school.Average in English.Has experience
in FB Service minimal 1 year.
RESTAURANT GREETER
Female.Minimum height 160 cm.Maximum 30 years old.Good looking, loyal, nice,
sales
 person.Minimum graduated from hotel senior high school.Average in English.Has
experience in FB Service minimal 1 year.
WAITER / WAITRESS

Male or female.Minimum height 160 cm.Maximum 30 years old.Good looking, loyal,
nice, sales person.Minimum graduated from hotel senior high school.Average in
English.Has experience as a waiter / waitress minimal 5 years.
If you meet our requirements please send your CV and Photograph to
hary...@ptthead.com

Kirim email ke