http://www.tweettobeheard.com/

We are pleased to announce the Tweet to be Heard Conference where we will

have the opportunity to learn from the experts and share our experiences.

Our extensive faculty includes top speakers Trey Pennington & Mirna Bard and

many others.

This is the chance for all businessmen who are seeking to capitalize on the

opportunities that  social networking has brought us and learn how to grow

your business and increase your market share.

The exciting event will take place in Nuevo Vallarta, on the Riviera Nayarit

Thursday October 21st to Sunday October 24th at Hotel Villa Varadero.

Come visit our website and find all the information!

http://www.tweettobeheard.com/

Felix R. Banuelos

Vallarta Escapes
Puerto Vallarta ( 322) 150 7442