Thank you Simon for sharing your tests, if possible can you share TX hashes
please. I would recommend to send them money post-mortem. What you did is
really valuable information, however it can be classified as fraud. I really
don’t want open this topic here, just suggesting to keep your record clean :-)

> the double-spent txs
> had near 100% propagation on blockchain.info (who has unfortunately
> purged the relevant data already)

Can you please share the TX Hash

> Blockcypher's "confidence factor" model(1)
> under the hood - yet another one of those sybil attacking network
> monitoring things

Peter, I noticed on your twitter you have a lot of bad things to say about
Blockcypher and their business model (which I might not full agree, but totally
respect), can you share any evidence they perform any form of Sybil attack on
the network, please.