On 7/23/2015 10:51 AM, Jorge Timón wrote:
> We know perfectly well that the system will need to eventually be
> sustained by fees.

Fee revenue can rise just as easily without increased BTC fee rates.

Two avenues that are just as effective: increased exchange rate,
increased number of fee-paying transactions.  Neither of these avenues
benefits from increased "fee pressure" (scarcity of block space).

> I just disagree that changing a constant is a "scaling solution".

Nobody here thinks that.  Even on Reddit, not very many people seem to
think that.