Hector,
 I can only say 2 things in the brief time I have now:

1. There is a solution that I proposed for proving you own a copy of the
block-chain. It's using aymmetric-time functions:

https://bitslog.wordpress.com/2014/11/03/proof-of-local-blockchain-storage/

2. I'm finishing a paper on a transaction system (DAGCoin) which relies on
proof-of-work per transactions, and no per blocks. Actually it has no
blocks.

This has been explored in the past, but I came up with some basic ideas
that make this work a few months ago. I will forward a draft to you while
at the same time I try to analyze your proposal. Or I may publish the draft
altogether.

Best regards,
 Sergio