>I am creating a de-centralized forum, and I mean truly decentralized as I nor
>anyone else will be able to control it.

Zander is working on the same thing: https://www.reddit.com/r/AetheralResearch/

But it's actually quite difficult to make it truly censorship-resistant: both
in solving the theymos factor and spam/abuse/overloading as an attack.

>There is no doubt that the centralization and censorship of the Bitcoin
>community is massively inhibiting the advance of Bitcoin
>and also the growth of the Bitcoin economy. We are scaring away intellectuals,
>businessman, and newbies that are just getting started.

We have /r/bitcoinxt and so far it has been great. But we also need a regular
forum.

Roger Ver controls bitcoin.com, as I understand? https://bitcoin.com/forum/
would be nice.

And it must be a real community, not "say whatever you want because free
speech". We've seen how that turned out to be.

Something like battle.net or Steam forums: heavily moderated, not for opinions,
but for spam/noise/insults.

Again, this needs leadership. Anyone can install a forum software, what is
needed is an "official seal of approval" and regular presence of top XT people
there.

And a will to setup proper moderation. Then people will move.