On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 03:07:10AM +0200, Wladimir J. van der Laan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> At Monday's code sprint we had a good idea to schedule a regular developer
> meeting in #bitcoin-dev.
>
> Attendance is of course voluntary, but it may be good to have a time that
> many people are expected to be present and current issues can be discussed.
>
> Any preference for days/times?
>
> What about e.g. every week 15:00-16:00 UTC on Thursday?

>From Jonasschnelli's doodle ( http://doodle.com/poll/cihug53sa8u4h2in#table )
>it appears that Thursday 19:00 UTC - 20:00 UTC is the most popular time.

I think scheduling the meeting in UTC (=Iceland time) makes sense
internationally because different locales have different DST or no DST at all,
so all in all that makes it more complex. It's true that this can make a
convenient time less convenient half of the year, for some people, but I don't
think there's a time that works for everyone anyway...

Wladimir