On 10/26/2015 01:12 PM, Will White via bitcoin-dev wrote:

> I'm making a website to tell my bitcoin wallet program to donate to more
> than one address at a time. BIP71 needs me to include a URL to do this,
> and then the wallet has to find out the information from the URL. I'd
> prefer to just send my wallet a URI with all the information it needs to
> make the donations.

You can do this using a BIP70 payment request. It allows you to specify
several scripts (addresses) to pay to, and the individual amounts for
each script.

BIP70 payment requests can be transmitted via NFC, Bluetooth, HTTP(S),
Mail... see
https://github.com/schildbach/bitcoin-wallet/wiki/Payment-Requests for
an overview.