On Thursday, 22 September 2016 21:59:12 CEST Jonas Schnelli via bitcoin-dev
wrote:
> Hi Tom
>
> > I think you misunderstand tagged systems at a very basic level.  You
> > think that html can only use a bold tag <b> once in a document? Thats
> > equivalent to what you are saying.
>
> Would the "additional" segment contain the same amount of
> nSequence-equivalent token as the number of inputs in the "inputs"
> segment?

At this point I don't know what it should look like, I have not had time to
look deeply into BIP68.  Is this what you would suggest it to look like?
I rather figured spending limitations would be assigned to an output, not
an input.

> However, I think that should be mentioned/specified in the BIP.

It can be, and likely should be.  This BIP doesn't pretend to be finished
yet.

I welcome any and all discussion about this, it only serves to make the end
result stronger!