Tom,

It's clear that you have some rather large gaps in your knowledge of Bitcoin,
its rules, implementation and game theory. I highly encourage you spend some
time learning more about these things before continuing posting here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinBeginners/ is a good place to start. It's a
safe place where you can ask any question you want without fear of being
laughed at.

Kind regards,

Jean-Paul