Good morning Kenshiro and list,

I apologize for the unnecessarily toxic words I used in replies to you,
Kenshiro.
I also apologize to subscribers of the list for this behavior.
Such behavior should not be tolerated and should be called out.

Just to be clear, I do not think your additions to the base proof-of-stake can
fix the issues introduced by proof-of-stake.
A general heuristic in designing anything is that additional mechanisms cannot
improve efficiency.

However, it seems I cannot argue the point without becoming rude or introducing
irrelevant arguments.
Thus, I will no longer respond to this thread.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj