FYI it’s generally considered bad form repost a private thread, especially one
you initiate.

It’s typically more effective to generate some community support before
actually submitting a BIP. Otherwise the process gets easily overwhelmed. This
is likely why you aren’t getting a response. You can draft the BIP in your own
repo and collect feedback from interested parties.

Posting a link to your research/code is a good start. I’d be happy to look at
an overview of the central principles. I’m not a cryptographer. I write code,
but I look at these things from economic principles. So far all I have to go on
is that you go “much beyond” Chia. That’s not really anything.