Hi Andrew,

This is a slight misunderstanding of the proposal.  Rather than an extended
lockin period (a term I've erroneously used in the past) it is really a
minimum activation height.

Thus using your figures it would instead be:

* start height = 681408 /* about May 1st */
* timeout height = 695520 /* about Aug 7th */
* min activation height = 709632 /* about Nov 13th */
* lockinontimeout = False
* signaling bit = 2
* threshold = 1815/2016 blocks (90%)

This guarantees 7 retargeting periods between start height and timeout
height.

Being able to make a guarantee about how many retargeting periods we get is
perhaps something worth pursuing given that the signaling period is so
short for this trial.