secp236k1 isn't a hashing algo.   your BIP needs about 10 more pages
and some degree of technical merit.

i suggest you start here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_burn
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225690.0

proof-of-burn is a nice alternative to proof-of-work.   i always
suspected that, if designed correctly, it could be a proven
equivalent.   you could spin up a fork of bitcoin that allows aged,
burned, coins instead of POW that would probably work just fine.

- erik