Good afternoon,

That is not desirable since yourself and I cannot prove the property of the
UTXO when it is further spent unless we can ourselves scrutinize it.

We have had this conversation before where you approach your reply to resolve
that I have offered disagreement and I try to explain I am not disagreeing and
yet there should be found some common ground. Can this improve?

KING JAMES HRMH
Great British Empire

Regards,
The Australian
LORD HIS EXCELLENCY JAMES HRMH (& HMRH)
of Hougun Manor & Glencoe & British Empire
MR. Damian A. James Williamson
Wills

et al.

Willtech
www.willtech.com.au
www.go-overt.com
and other projects

earn.com/willtech
linkedin.com/in/damianwilliamson

m. 0487135719
f. +61261470192

This email does not constitute a general advice. Please disregard this email if
misdelivered.