So, things have to be complicated to be secure? By definition, using some
private key, calculating some public key from it and incrementing that key is
secure (it is definitely no worse than address reuse). The only problem with
using "privKey", "(privKey+1) mod n", "(privKey+2) mod n" and so on is that all
of those public keys could be easily linked together. If that is the only
problem, then by making offset deterministic but less predictable, it should be
secure enough, right? So, instead of simple incrementation, we would have
"privKey" (parent), "(privKey+firstOffset) mod n" (first child),
"(privKey+secondOffset) mod n" (second child) and so on. And as long as this
offset is not guessed by the attacker, it is impossible to link all of those
keys together, right?