print('Hello, world!')

I had asked related question on Bitcoin Stackexchange:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/108248/version-in-transaction

Wanted to know if others think we should allow more numbers in transaction
version by considering such transaction standard. I have shared an example how
transaction version can be used to bet on something that involves 2 outcomes:

https://gist.github.com/prayank23/6f54e9a27f057abd1182436e7f88d1ac

Anything wrong with this approach? We could use oracles (DLC) or something else
later to settle the bet and create a release transaction. However wanted to
confirm if everything looks okay until funding transaction. Nothing involves
any centralized server or trusting third parties:
1.Tx1 is a normal OP_RETURN transaction.
2.App will save results for `getrawmempool` regularly in local db. It will
check if any transaction wants to participate in bets.
3.Multisig address will be created using two public keys. One entered by user
and other from mempool.
4.Funding transaction will use the version bits to indicate if Alice wants to
bet on India or Australia.

--
Prayank

A3B1 E430 2298 178F