Hi Peter,

Yep, I think it is a good idea just to do new BIP and ignore IANA opinion on
the matter. I can write it since I was going to propose pretty much the same
thing some time ago. I will share the draft in this mail list in a week.

Kind regards,
Maxim Orlovsky
LNP/BP Standards Association
http://lnp-bp.org