Ciao Humberto! building a new library is a great way to learn about bitcoin,
you should also take a look at the Bitcoin Dev Kit project
(https://github.com/bitcoindevkit) where we're building support for Kotlin/Java
(and Android) and eventually Swift and iOS. You don't need to know Rust (though
it's a great language to learn! ) and we'd love to have new folks join us as we
develop the language bindings which is also a great way to learn the primitives
for on-chain Bitcoin.

Steve